For ideas, information and questions about donations and fundraising, please call our Manager of Resource Development and Communications at 519-836-1110 ext. 244.
PLEASE NOTE: Our office is open by appointment only. Due to COVID-19 we are limiting face to face interactions. You must contact us prior to dropping off a donation. Gift cards listed under our wishlist and monetary donations are the most preferred support at this time. We do not accept used items, used bed linens, clothing or furniture.
With your authorization, the donation you make to G-W Women in Crisis through Micharity will automatically be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card. For monthly donations, you can modify your donation at any time. Tax receipts are available for donations over $20 and will be emailed to you immediately after processing! Please make sure to check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your receipt right away.
Personal Cheque Donations
Personal Cheques can be made payable to:
G-W Women in Crisis
P.O. Box 1451
Guelph ON N1H 6N9
Secure Visa and MasterCard Donations
Honour and Remember – Memorial Donations
Plan an Event
Sponsor a G-W Women in Crisis Event
Ask your friends and family to show their love and appreciation for you with a donation to G-W Women in Crisis instead of buying gifts for birthdays, holidays and other events. Your leadership will inspire your guests and help the women and children who come through our doors every year
Talk About It!
Donate Items on Our Wish List
If you prefer to donate items from our wish list, here are the things most often needed at our shelter and by the women who access our services:
PLEASE NOTE: Our office is open by appointment only. Due to COVID-19 we are limiting face to face interactions. You must contact us prior to dropping off a donation. Gift cards listed below and monetary donations are the most preferred support at this time. We do not accept used items, used bed linens, clothing or furniture.
- Phone cards
- Underwear for women and children (must be new)
- Nail clippers
- Winter gear, coats and boots (must be new)
- Personal care items for women, teen girls and boys, and children (toiletries must be full-sized, unexpired, unscented or mildly scented)
- Hair styling products (for all hair types)
- Shower loofas
- Baby diapers (size 3-6 are most needed), wipes and lotion
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Pajamas (must be new)
- Journals and craft supplies
- Pillows, white pillowcases and white twin sheet sets (must be new)
- Children and adult colouring books
- Adult Puzzles
- Items for teens – ear headphones, gift cards for fast food, Cineplex, iTunes, etc.
- Grocery gift cards and other gift cards ie. Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, HomeSense, Winners, Gas cards etc.
Send in your Canadian Tire Money
G-W Women in Crisis
PO Box 1451
Guelph, ON N1H 6N9