We greatly appreciate your interest in organizing a fundraising event to benefit us.
What is a Third Party or Community-led Fundraiser?
Third party events are fundraisers that are designed, managed and financially resourced by an individual, community group, service club, business or other external participants. Proceeds are then donated to support our services.
How They Help Us
Every event, big or small, makes an impactful difference in the lives of women and children in the community who have been traumatized by gender-based violence. Financial donations offer the most flexibility in order to address the greatest need. Whether it’s counselling, housing, legal help or anything else these women need on their journey from crisis to confidence, WIC is committed to ensuring these services are available to meet the needs of the community. All donations received continue to make a difference in the lives of women and children we serve by providing them with the safety and support they need and deserve to succeed in living happy and healthy lives.
Getting Started – Third Party Event Proposal Form
Please complete our Third Party Event Proposal Form and submit to email@example.com for consideration. We ask that proposals be submitted a minimum of 30 days before the proposed date of the event.
To ensure this event is a positive fit for all parties involved, we ask you to take a minute to review and comply with our Third Party Event Guidelines. We encourage fundraising events that are consistent with our mission. We cannot endorse, support, lend our name or act as a beneficiary to any event, fundraiser or awareness campaign that we believe engages in, promotes or encourages any type of violence, promotes racism, homophobia, classism, ableism or any other type of oppressive attitudes and beliefs that are counter to what WIC stands for.
Fundraising Event Ideas and Guides
- Car Wash guidelines
- Auction/Silent Auction guidelines
- Fashion Show guidelines
- BBQ guidelines
- Wine Raffle guidelines
- 50/50 Draw, Bingo, Raffles, Guess-How-Many Games guidelines
- Can/Bottle Drive guidelines
- Company/Organization Challenge guidelines
- Art Sale/ Show guidelines
- Book/ CD/ DVD Sale guidelines
- Movie Night guidelines
- Sporting Event or Tournament guidelines
- Trivia Night / Game Night guidelines
- Themed parties/dinners guidelines
- Create Your Own Event! Other creative ideas are encouraged and will be considered, granted the proposed event is consistent with our mission and Third Party Event Guidelines.