Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis is a feminist community-based organization providing services to women and their children on domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking. We believe our services must be inclusive and equitable for all individuals accessing our programs while being responsive to issues of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status and/or abilities.
- Marianne’s Place (shelter)
- Transitional and Housing Support Program (THSP)
- Family Court Support Program (FCSP)
- Rural Women’s Support Program (RWSP)
- Sexual Assault Centre (SAC)
- Anti-Human Trafficking Program (AHTP)
- 24-hour Crisis Line
There are no fees for any G-W Women in Crisis services.
We are a scent reduced environment. Please minimize the use of scented products when coming to our various locations. Thank you.
The documents required by the Accessibility Customer Service Standard are available here: Policy-Providing-Service-for-Women-and-Children-with-Disabilities
For detailed descriptions of the programs, go to Services