Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis is a feminist community-based organization providing services to women and their children on woman abuse and sexual violence. We believe our services must be inclusive and equitable for all individuals accessing our programs while being responsive to issues of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status and/or abilities.
- Marianne’s Place (shelter)
- Transitional and Housing Support Program (THSP)
- Family Court Support Program (FCSP)
- Rural Women’s Support Program (RWSP)
- Sexual Assault Centre (SAC)
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- Anti-Human Trafficking Program
There are no fees for any G-W Women in Crisis services.
The documents required by the Accessibility Customer Service Standard are available here.
For detailed descriptions of the programs, go to Services